Job Reference: JM0405
- Job Title: Sales adviser
- Salary: £21,000 + bonus (OTE £25600)
- Location: Mallusk - Belfast, Northern Ireland
Are you looking for a change? Are you an customer service / sales agent Interested in working for a leading Contract Hire/Leasing and vehicle management provider and has more than 1300 customers with over 4200 company cars and vans under management.
We are a dynamic, ambitious and forward-thinking business with plans to further enhance our business and products over the next few years.
VANRATH are recruiting a Outbound adviser for a specialist Vehicle sourcing company focusing on commercial vehicle leasing.
£21,000 + OTE (25K)
We are looking for positive enthusiastic person who can be the first point of contact for the business as an introducer who can carry the company ethos and build a relationship before passing across to the Business development manager.
It is your priority to deliver a great customer experience by being helpful and making doing business with us an easy, efficient and positive experience.
- Provide a prompt, friendly and efficient initial point of contact for customers, helping with information they might request
- Pro-actively make outbound calls with the aim of booking an appointment with the customer
- Manage and maintain a diary system that ensures call-backs are well timed and delivered
- Create and book appointments between Customers and our BDM's
- You will need to have previous experience in a sales or targeted environment ·
- Focus on customer satisfaction and service quality levels
- Build and maintain good relationships with customers ·
- Clear and concise verbal communication skills
- Ability to effectively handle complaints
- Experienced in telephony based role, working towards targets and KPIs
- Customer orientated and have the customer's best interest at the heart of everything you do
- Able to work under pressure to achieve objectives within timescales, without compromising accuracy and quality
- Extremely organised, with the ability to make intelligent decisions when faced with competing priorities
- Excellent at both verbal and written communication, with great interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate at all levels
- GCSE (or equivalent) educated as a minimum with Grades C or above in both English and Maths
Working for us, you get rewards…
- Competitive basic salary and bonus scheme
- Normal office hours 9am to 5.15pm with no weekend or evening work
- Industry leading holiday entitlement that increases with service
- Pension scheme
- Critical illness cover after 2 years
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Business Support roles in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact John Magill for a confidential discussion