- Job Reference: JM60422
- Job Title: Sales adviser
- Salary: £21,000 + benefits (OTE 25K)
- Location: Belfast, Northern Ireland
Are you looking for a change? Are you an customer service / sales agent Interested in working for a Leading financial firm
VANRATH are recruiting a Outbound adviser for a specialist Vehicle sourcing company focusing on commercial vehicle leasing.
£21,000 + OTE (25K)
We are looking for positive enthusiastic person who can be the first point of contact for the business as an introducer who can carry the company ethos and build a relationship before passing across to the Business development manager.
It is your priority to deliver a great customer experience by being helpful and making doing business with us an easy, efficient and positive experience.
We are seeking someone who is target driven and who is looking to take their next career step/build a career within financial services.
- Provide a prompt, friendly and efficient initial point of contact for customers, helping with information they might request
- Pro-actively make outbound calls with the aim of booking an appointment with the customer
- Manage and maintain a diary system that ensures call-backs are well timed and delivered
- Create and book appointments between Customers and our BDM's
- You will need to have previous experience in a sales or targeted environment ·
- Focus on customer satisfaction and service quality levels
- · Build and maintain good relationships with customers ·
- Clear and concise verbal communication skills
- · Ability to effectively handle complaints
- Experienced in telephony based role, working towards targets and KPIs
- Customer orientated and have the customer's best interest at the heart of everything you do
- Able to work under pressure to achieve objectives within timescales, without compromising accuracy and quality
- Extremely organised, with the ability to make intelligent decisions when faced with competing priorities
- Excellent at both verbal and written communication, with great interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate at all levels
- GCSE (or equivalent) educated as a minimum with Grades C or above in both English and Maths
Working for us, you get rewards…
- A Competitive Salary + OTE, an amazing Pension Scheme and Life Assurance
- Along with 28 Days Annual Leave
- Private Medical Cover and Income Protection, just in case
- Plus, we have a variety of Employee Funded Benefits available to you via our Online Benefits Portal
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Business Support roles in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact John Magill for a confidential discussion