Operations Supervisor (Manufacturing)
£29,000 - £32,000
VANRATH are delighted to be working alongside our manufacturing client based in Belfast (close to City Airport), that are now seeking an Operations Supervisor to join their team on a full-time permanent basis. Overseeing the production staff and their activity, this is a key position within the company as they continue to expand their global customer network.
- Educational Assistance Programme
- Private Health Care Insurance
- Bonus - 5%
- 25 days holidays plus 9 stats (pro-rata)
The ideal person:
- Two years in a similar supervisory position
- Experience in manufacturing
- Focused on continuous improvement
- Understanding of ISO:9001 and ISO:13485
As the Operations Supervisor, duties will include:
- Oversee the Master Production Schedule
- Aim to get Master Supply plan to +95% Supply plan Attainment
- Utilise capacity planning tools to align IBP and customer requests with plant capability.
- Lead the Management for Daily Improvement process
- Frequently review Production Output Levels and resolve any issues
- Develop and promote continuous improvement and lean techniques to optimise Production performance
- Effectively manage recurring or isolated issues through thorough root cause analysis
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Supply Chain/Logistics jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Michael Irwin in the strictest confidence.