VANRATH are thrilled to be assisting with this extremely rare opportunity for a Operations Manager to join one of the most exciting up-coming ventures to hit Belfast. This Operations Manager will join a prestigious award-winning provider of flexible workspace, almost like the Hilton of flexible office spaces. The Historic Custom House building is being converted to this State-of-the-Art office space.
It is essential for this candidate to come from a Hotel Management background, or Flexible Office Space Management background.
This is a Permanent - Monday - Friday position. Based in Belfast City Centre.
£35,000 - £40,000 + Some of the Best Employee benefits in Belfast, alongside the opportunity to be part of one of the most exciting ventures in Belfast
- Day to day building operations
- Oversee Reception/front of house
- Meeting room management and service delivery
- Maintenance liaison and health and safety process management
- Catering/event management
- Involved in sales and viewings
- Move in procedures and standards
- Client billing and account management
- IT champion for the building (we will also have a CSA who is an IT champion)
- Comms room/patching management
- To manage the Business Centre in the absence of the General Manager and various aspects of the role
The Ideal Candidate:
- Operations Management, or Hotel Management experience in a similar setting (from a Hotel/Hospitality or Flexible Office Space setting)
- Experience of a client-facing service role with a passion to create an amazing experience with our clients
- Great networking skills, and effective communication skills
- Proactive hands-on approach to work
- Charismatic and presentable individual
For further information on this vacancy, or any other jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves on 02890330250 or email@example.com in the strictest confidence.
"As the leader in the professional recruitment sector in Northern Ireland, we take our corporate social responsibility seriously - we saw an opportunity with the Children's Hospice to build a strong, on-going partnership, which delivers tangible benefits to the children who need it most within our own community.
"We've been delighted to welcome one of the nurses to our offices in Belfast, where her experience and knowledge really resonated with our staff, and helped us understand the ways in which the Northern Ireland Children's Hospice is a lifeline to so many children and families locally.
"We hope our collaboration with the Children's Hospice will not only give them much needed support, but also inspire other businesses to support then in this initiative, to help contribute in a real way to enable them to deliver their vital services."