VANRATH are thrilled to be assisting with this extremely rare opportunity for a Operations Manager to join one of the most exciting up-coming ventures to hit Belfast. This Operations Manager will join a prestigious award-winning provider of flexible workspace, almost like the Hilton of flexible office spaces.
It is essential for this candidate to come from a Hotel background, or Flexible Office Space Management background.
This is a Permanent - Monday - Friday position. Based in Belfast City Centre.
£27,000 - £30,000 + Some of the Best Employee benefits in Belfast
- Day to day building operations
- Oversee Reception/front of house
- Meeting room management and service delivery
- Maintenance liaison and health and safety process management
- Catering/event management
- Involved in sales and viewings
- Move in procedures and standards
- Client billing and account management
- IT champion for the building (we will also have a CSA who is an IT champion)
- Comms room/patching management
- To manage the Business Centre in the absence of the General Manager and various aspects of the role
The Ideal Candidate:
- Operations Management, or Hotel Management or Centre Manager experience in a similar setting (from a Hotel/Hospitality or Flexible Office Space setting)
- Experience of a client-facing service role with a passion to create an amazing experience with our clients
- Great networking skills, and effective communication skills
- Proactive hands-on approach to work
- Charismatic and presentable individual
For further information on this vacancy, or any other jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves on 02890330250 or firstname.lastname@example.org in the strictest confidence.
Established in 2000, VANRATH has become a market leader in Northern Ireland. This success is a direct result of our dedication to confidentiality, professionalism and the wealth of knowledge held by our Senior Consultants. VANRATH has a demonstrable track record in pairing the best local talent with leading local businesses.
VANRATH recruits across a diverse range of sectors including:
Accountancy & Finance
Engineering & Manufacturing
Sales and Marketing
Supply Chain and Procurement
We recognise that making a career change can be a huge step. We will support you through every step of the recruitment process, from an initial discussion of your goals and aspirations, to the security of your new position.
Our consultants are sector specific and have an in-depth knowledge of, and experience in, their respective fields. Put simply, they are the best in the business! We continually monitor trends and developments within the market to ensure we provide the very highest quality advice and
support to our clients and candidates.