VANRATH are delighted to be working alongside our client, a leading 3D Printing organisation based in Belfast to assist with the recruitment of an experienced Operations Manager based in their modern offices in Belfast. This organisation places immense value on their staff, and this proves to be a unique and prosperous opportunity for the successful applicant.
This is a Monday - Friday position - Permanent
£40,000 - £50,000 + Fantastic Benefits Package
- Planning, scheduling, and reviewing capacity to ensure output / delivery targets are achieved cost effectively and on time
- Develop and implement operational policies, procedures, and standards to optimize efficiency and productivity.
- Identify and implement process improvements to enhance our operations and reduce costs
- Work closely with our Sales and Marketing team to ensure that customer expectations are met or exceeded.
- Develop and implement systems and processes to measure and manage staff performance, and coach and develop a high-performance workforce
- Manage staff discipline and grievance issues, maintaining appropriate records in accordance with company procedures
- Manage the cost effective use of resources for the operations function including energy facilities etc.
- Ensure all relevant company health and safety procedures are adhered to.
The Ideal Person:
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, operations management, or HND/HNC with 5 years relevant experience.
- Proven experience in a management or leadership role in a manufacturing or engineering environment (minimum 1 year)
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to lead and motivate a team.
- Experience with process improvement methodologies such as Lean or Six Sigma is desirable.
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong planning and organizational skills, as well as experience working to tight deadlines
- Experience of dealing with quality issues
- Experience of ISO9001 or AS9100 QMS
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Business Support jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Phil Doherty on 02890330250 in the strictest confidence.