Band 4 Operational Support Logistics Operative
VANRATH are delighted to be recruiting a Band 4 Operational Support Logistics Operative. This position role will run initially for 3 months (with possibility of extension).
This is an immediate requirement, and the successful candidate will be available to start as soon as possible, there is real scope to use this as a way into an HSCNI organisation creating real potential to become a permanent member of staff.
BAND 4 HSCNI pay grade, plus holiday pay, pension and discount benefits.
- To provide assistance to the Ambulance Service Area Manager, Station Officers, Paramedic Station Supervisors and staff in the delivery of the Emergency Care and Non-Emergency service.
- To assist in providing a basic building, vehicle maintenance and logistical support to sustain the needs of the Emergency Care and Non-Emergency service
- activity, and to support managers in ensuring a safe and functional working environment.
- To assist in maintaining appropriate Health & Safety and Infection Prevention and Control standards and report to the relevant line managers ensuring a safe and functional environment.
- To assist with ordering, stock control and management of station stores of consumable items and equipment.
- To contribute to Health & Safety and Fire safety inspections within allocated divisional stations.
The Ideal Person:
You should be able to clearly demonstrate
- 3 GCSE passes at minimum grade 'C' including English Language and Mathematics or NVQ Level 2(equivalents will be considered)
- Driving Licence holder and access to a vehicle.
- C1 and D1 requirement on driving license
- Evidence of continued professional development
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritise workload and work within defined and agreed objectives.
- Ability to work autonomously without direct supervision, to prioritise effectively.
- DIY/Handyperson Skills to undertake routine repairs and maintenance.
- Use of MS Office package including Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Email and Internet.
- Knowledge and understanding of Health and Safety requirements
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Built Environment roles job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Chris Haddock in the strictest confidence.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert career advice. The latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…