VANRATH are delighted to be assisting a prestigious Global Manufacturing Company in NI with the recruitment of a Operational Excellence Lead. This is a prestigious organisation and the successful individual will reap the rewards of a company that is thriving and places immense value on their staff.
Permanent position - Flexible Working Available - Monday - Friday
This position will be based in the companies Lurgan site.
£40,000 - £45,000 + Fantastic Benefits Package & Progression Opportunities
Reporting to the Technical Manager and working collaboratively across the business, the successful candidate, using lean tools and techniques, will lead the development and implementation of our manufacturing excellence programme to drive performance improvement in the areas of quality, manufacturing operational performance and cost.
- Working collaboratively with the senior management team assist in the development and implementation of a CI roadmap to support the growth of a culture of operational excellence and continuous improvement on site.
- Manage improvement project pipeline and associated governance processes and reporting.
- Identify process improvement needs with department leads and support execution of improvement plan.
- Full job spec available upon request
The Ideal Person:
- Have proven experience in leading or supporting a site through a Continuous Improvement journey (e.g., TPM for manufacturing, Lean Six Sigma).
- Very strong Lean Six Sigma Green Belt experience, or Black Belt.
- Be self-motivated, proactive and adopt a hands-on approach to all opportunities with the ability to challenge and confront issues / people in a constructive manner.
For further information on this vacancy please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves for a confidential discussion via Vanrath.
Some feedback from recent VANRATH candidates-
''I would highly recommend VANRATH who I found to be thoroughly helpful, informative and efficient from first point of contact. Within a week of sending my CV I had interviewed and received an offer for a new role''
''Very pleased with the service provided and extremely appreciative to VANRATH, who I'd highly recommend.''
''VANRATH was very helpful in assisting me in obtaining my new employment post. They made care to stay in touch, inform me of any updates and gave me some excellent interview advice. Thank you for all your assistance; I wouldn't think twice about using VANRATH again. Outstanding service.''
When preparing for an interview, it is important to be prepared to answer why you've decided to apply for that position. A hiring manager will typically inquire about your reasons for a job or career change because they want to know how well you will fit into their company. Providing a positive response to explain your reason for a job change can show an interviewer that you are a good candidate. Let's look at why hiring managers ask about your reasons for wanting to change jobs, see how to give a good answer, and review some examples to help you prepare.
Interviewers ask why you are looking for a job change because they want to gauge if you will be a good fit for their company and if you are looking to build your skills and advance your career. Every question posed, including your reasons for looking for a new job, is an opportunity for you to highlight your skills, abilities, and qualifications for the position you seek. Your response can show how well you will adjust to the culture of the company and how you can contribute to the overall mission and goals.
When explaining why you are looking to change careers or jobs, you may want to consider focusing on the positive aspects of your career move. Although your reasons may be many, keeping your response upbeat and optimistic can show you are a worthwhile consideration for the role. As you formulate your individual response, keep these steps in mind to help you provide the best answer for why you are looking for a job change