VANRATH are thrilled to be assisting a thriving service company with the recruitment of a Operational Administrator in Belfast (Duncrue) to join a fun and friendly team.
Monday - Friday (9.00am - 5.00pm).
1+ years' experience providing customer support for a managed service provider
Transport knowledge is sought after yet not essential
£21,000 - £22,000 + fantastic benefits in a modern workplace & Permanent opportunity available
- Act as the first point of contact, providing support for all customer queries
- Scheduling jobs in line with customer regular service requirements
- Handling breakdowns within an agreed timeframe, in line with SLAs
- Provide an exceptional level of customer service, communicating to customers in a professional manner
- Work closely with our supplier network to arrange jobs within an agreed budget
- Work as part of a team to prioritise and management the workload
- Ensure customers are kept up to date, ensuring any issues are escalated to management
The Ideal Person:
- Customer Service experience with a manged service provider
For further information on this opportunity, or any other position in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Phil Doherty on 02890330250 or email@example.com in the strictest confidence.
Think of your current job-search connections - past employers, former college professors and administrators, friends, and family. Even if that group is large, it does not match the number that recruiters can reach. Take advantage of a recruiter's connections to get the most out of your job-seeking efforts.
When you send a resume to an HR department or hiring manager, you rely on that document to be considered for the job. But if a recruiter thinks you are a good fit for their client, you have someone in your corner.
Recruiters spend a lot of time making connections through databases, phone calls, and face-to-face networking. By using a recruiter during your job search, your network grows exponentially.