VANRATH are thrilled to be assisting a thriving service company with the recruitment of a Operational Administrator in Belfast (Duncrue) to join a fun and friendly team.
Monday - Friday (9.00am - 5.00pm).
1+ years' experience providing customer support for a managed service provider
£20,000 - £21,000 + fantastic benefits in a modern workplace & Permanent opportunity available
- Act as the first point of contact, providing support for all customer queries
- Scheduling jobs in line with customer regular service requirements
- Handling breakdowns within an agreed timeframe, in line with SLAs
- Provide an exceptional level of customer service, communicating to customers in a professional manner
- Work closely with our supplier network to arrange jobs within an agreed budget
- Work as part of a team to prioritise and management the workload
- Ensure customers are kept up to date, ensuring any issues are escalated to management
The Ideal Person:
- Minimum 1 year Customer Service experience with a manged service provider
For further information on this opportunity, or any other position in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Phil Doherty on 02890330250 or email@example.com in the strictest confidence.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:Expert career advice. The latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…
We recognise that making a career change can be a huge step. We will support you through every step of the recruitment process, from an initial discussion of your goals and aspirations, to the security of your new position.
Our consultants are sector specific and have an in-depth knowledge of, and experience in, their respective fields. Put simply, they are the best in the business! We continually monitor trends and developments within the market to ensure we provide the very highest quality advice and
support to our clients and candidates.