VANRATH are thrilled to be assisting a thriving service company with the recruitment of a Operational Administrator in Belfast (Duncrue) to join a fun and friendly team.
Monday - Friday (8.00am - 5.00pm).
Essential Criteria: Must have Commercial Vehicle , Truck & Van Experience , Trailer Experience.
£25,000 - £30,000 + fantastic benefits in a modern workplace & Permanent opportunity available
- Act as the first point of contact, providing support for all customer queries
- Scheduling jobs in line with customer regular service requirements
- Handling breakdowns within an agreed timeframe, in line with SLAs
- Provide an exceptional level of customer service, communicating to customers in a professional manner
- Work closely with our supplier network to arrange jobs within an agreed budget
- Work as part of a team to prioritise and management the workload
- Ensure customers are kept up to date, ensuring any issues are escalated to management
The Ideal Person:
- Minimum 1 year Essential Criteria: Must have Commercial Vehicle , Truck & Van Experience , Trailer Experience.
For further information on this opportunity, or any other position in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Phil Doherty on 02890330250 or email@example.com in the strictest confidence.
Your ideal candidate may already have a job elsewhere and may not be actively looking to move to a new company. These people are difficult to reach if you don't know what you're doing and you don't have the contacts to find them. A good recruitment consultant will have the experience and the contacts to find these people and approach them in the right way. They will advertise in the right places, both online and offline, but if needed, your recruitment consultant will actively search out excellent candidates.