VANRATH are thrilled to be assisting a thriving service company with the recruitment of a Operational Administrator in Belfast (Duncrue) to join a fun and friendly team.
Monday - Friday (8.00am - 5.00pm).
Essential Criteria: Must have Commercial Vehicle , Truck & Van Experience , Trailer Experience.
£25,000 - £30,000 + fantastic benefits in a modern workplace & Permanent opportunity available
- Act as the first point of contact, providing support for all customer queries
- Scheduling jobs in line with customer regular service requirements
- Handling breakdowns within an agreed timeframe, in line with SLAs
- Provide an exceptional level of customer service, communicating to customers in a professional manner
- Work closely with our supplier network to arrange jobs within an agreed budget
- Work as part of a team to prioritise and management the workload
- Ensure customers are kept up to date, ensuring any issues are escalated to management
The Ideal Person:
- Minimum 1 year Essential Criteria: Must have Commercial Vehicle , Truck & Van Experience , Trailer Experience.
For further information on this opportunity, or any other position in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Phil Doherty on 02890330250 or firstname.lastname@example.org in the strictest confidence.
Sit back and think of your current job-search "connections," such as past employers, former college professors, and administrators, friends, family, etc. Even if that group is large, it STILL does not match the number of connections that recruiters can reach.
Take advantage of a recruiter's connections to get the most out of your job-seeking efforts.
To put things into perspective, when you send a resume to an HR department, you rely on that document to be considered for the job. But if a recruiter thinks you are a good fit for their client, you have someone in your corner to champion you to multiple departments and hiring executives.
Recruiters spend a lot of time making connections through databases, phone calls, and face-to-face networking. By using a recruiter during your job search, your network grows more than you can imagine.