VANRATH have partnered with one of the Ireland's leading brand-builders, they are seeking an On-Trade Business Developer to cover the Counties Antrim, Armagh, Down, Derry, Fermanagh and Tyrone.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic sales team and have ownership of both new and existing sales business.
The role involves extensive travel throughout NI, calling to an average of 12 - 15 accounts daily.
The ideal candidate will have a working knowledge of the On-Trade environment, have a strong customer focus, the ability to build rapport with decision-makers, and possess a 'can-do' attitude. The ability to work well in a fast-paced environment is a must. Candidates must be eligible to drive on the island of Ireland and have a full clean drivers' licence.
£27,000 - £32,000 + up to 20% bonus + Company Car (hybrid)
Times of work may be variable depending on customer demands. The role is full-time with an estimated total of 40 hours per week, 8 hours per day excluding lunch breaks (Monday-Friday). However, the nature of the Company's business may make considerable demands upon its employees who are expected to be reasonably available to work outside normal working hours from time to time. This role may require attendance at promotions / events on occasion and therefore evening and weekend work may be necessary.
- Build strong working relationships with total account list, outlet owners, managers and staff
- Ensure high levels of face-to-face call compliance across total account list
- Work closely with the On-Premise Sales Manager to actively the market & promote the brand portfolio
- In conjunction with the On-Premise Sales Manager achieve maximum distribution for the brand portfolio of packaged and draught products and soft drinks
- Have a strong teamwork focus, ensure full liaison with team members and other departments
- Achieve volume and value targets In line with company objectives
- Utilise all available supporting tools to achieve best in class visibility
- Execute promotional activity within the licensed trade
- Monitor and report on competitor and industry updates
- Deliver high standards of credit management across customer base
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures
- Maintain high standards of appearance, behaviour and discipline
- Adhere to performance appraisal procedures
- Any other duties and responsibilities which the management team deem appropriate from time to time
Any other duties and responsibilities which the management team deem appropriate from time to time.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 2-3 years' direct field sales or brand building experience within the on-trade sector (bars/hotels/restaurants, across beer, cider and soft drinks.
- Experience of working within an FMCG environment is desirable
- Experience of working within the in NI licenced trade is desirable
- Full, clean driving licence and eligibility to drive on the island of Ireland Is essential
- Ability to build effective relationships with customers and team members
- Proficiency in the use of MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
For further insight into this vacancy and fantastic company, or any other Sales role - please apply via the link below or contact Conor Groves.