- Job Reference: OC050723
- Job Title: Office Manager
- Salary: £28k + Benefits
- Based: Belfast
- Hours of work: 09:00am-17:30pm (Mon-Fri) (Hybrid 3/2)
- Contract: FTC 12 Months (Maternity Cover)
VANRATH are delighted to be assisting an industry leading tech provider in the recruitment of an Office Manager. The role is on a fixed term contract basis, for 12 months due to Maternity Cover.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- 33 days holiday per year (25 days, + an extra 8 days to choose the days that mean most to you)
- Hybrid working environment
- Workplace Nursery Scheme
- Perkbox membership - hundreds of perks and discounts to support physical, financial and mental wellbeing
- Udemy Business corporate subscription - access to 15,000+ courses covering business, tech, and wellness skills
- Learning budget - we care deeply about investing in your long-term career growth and potential
About your next employer
VANRATH are partnering with a industry leader in the tech industry, with offices based in Belfast City Centre. With a very energeric, young and vibrant workforce our client offers a very exciting opportunity. Our client are on a mission to change how people get their tech for good, providing the most desirable products but in a respomsible, sustainable way.
- Showing great iniative to anticipate potential challenges, with great planning to implement appropriate people initiatives to drive a welcoming and inclusive culture
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels, both internally and externally, in a professional manner
- Problem-solving and using your excellent ability to multitask simplify complex issues, drive innovative solutions, and juggle a diverse range of tasks without compromising on the quality of output
- Time management to deftly balance multiple responsibilities and deadlines in our fast-paced environment, ensuring efficiency and productivity at all times
- High level of IT literacy
What you'll do
The primary duties of this position include:
- Managing day-to-day office operations
- Assist in the booking of travel arrangements, operating from a preferred supplier list
- Spilt your time between office coordinator duties and supporting senior management
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Office Manager job in Belfast or Northern Ireland, apply via the link below or contact Tom Elliott at email@example.com for a confidential chat today.
''I would highly recommend VANRATH who I found to be thoroughly helpful, informative and efficient from first point of contact. Within a week of sending my CV I had interviewed and received an offer for a new role''
''Very pleased with the service provided and extremely appreciative to VANRATH, who I'd highly recommend.''
''VANRATH was very helpful in assisting me in obtaining my new employment post. They made care to stay in touch, inform me of any updates and gave me some excellent interview advice. Thank you for all your assistance; I wouldn't think twice about using VANRATH again. Outstanding service.''