VANRATH are delighted to be assisting a leading Global Law firm in Belfast City Centre with the recruitment of a Office Manager.
The role will be performed within Monday - Friday - Based in Belfast City Centre.
Permanent position - This firm has a fantastic reputation in Northern Ireland and has a great retention rate. Overall top firm to work in.
£32,000 - £40,000 - highly competitive rate of pay (Negotiable) + Great benefits & Flexibility
Assignments will cover the full spectrum of the office management, with your primary focus on the strategic review, transformation and operational improvement of all the departments. Working collaboratively with the Belfast office to ensure its growth.
- Oversee, direct and coordinate the company's business strategic plan, budgeting, staffing and operations.
- Creating and maintaining budgets for the firm, including expenses for personnel, office supplies, marketing materials, travel, entertainment costs, etc.
- Supervising the operations of the business and making sure the legal and non-legal staff are following procedures, you will be asked to see if procedures can be improved and then make sure they are implemented.
- Provide analytical and project support.
- Motivate and empower others, providing staff with development opportunities.
- Engage in strategic planning and resource allocation to maximise profitability.
- Manage office budget, ensure accurate and timely reporting.
- Oversee on-boarding of all new staff members.
- Supervise and support all staff in their day-to-day work.
- Monitor case assignments, workload distribution, and client service quality.
- Foster a positive work culture and provide mentorship and professional development opportunities.
The Ideal Person
- Essential - Experience in similar role - at least 5 years of leading high performing teams.
- Project and operational management experience.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves in the strictest confidence.
''Vanrath were massively helpful in helping me secure my new role. They provided tips and example questions for the interviews and were able to get quick feedback.''
''I have nothing but praise for VANRATH who have helped me find my dream job. VANRATH sent across a number of positions that would have all been a good fit for me but once I had decided on a specific company they were on hand to facilitate everything that I needed throughout the entire interview and negotiation process.''
Absolutely fantastic. Very supportive and encouraging, makes you feel like you can take on the world. Emma Jane was superb through the whole process and I am very grateful for her support and help and for new adventures awaiting!
As ever, it has been great to work with the team at Vanrath. I was in touch with a number of people in the firm, each of whom went the extra mile, finding roles tailored to my CV and supporting me throughout.
On this occasion, it was Dan Morgan who secured me my new role. He listened carefully to what i was looking for, encouraged me to push the boundaries and actively managed the interview process from start to finish. He has been a wonderful advocate! I highly recommend this agency because of the staff who work there are very helpful and quick to respond.
I have been dealing with Chris and he has been providing more support than what I have asked for. I believe communication is key so, having them contact you before and after the interview helps in understand what the company is looking for in an interview can make the difference between getting the job or not. Honestly cannot thank Chris enough. He was so helpful and professional throughout and really took the time to find me the next step in my career. Chris Haddock was very professional and prompt in finding me a new role. Chris understood my skills, experience. He secured a position that aligns to my career goals. I'm very pleased with the outcome.