VANRATH are delighted to be assisting a leading Global Law firm in Belfast City Centre with the recruitment of a Office Manager.
The role will be performed within Monday - Friday - Based in Belfast City Centre. - Option for Hybrid after settled into role.
Permanent position - This firm has a fantastic reputation in Northern Ireland and has a great retention rate. Overall top firm to work in.
Negotiable - highly competitive rate of pay (Negotiable) + Great benefits & Flexibility
The primary objectives of this role are:
- Overall management and responsibility for Office Operations in Belfast
(comprised of reception, client meeting room, video conferencing, hospitality and
events, day to day building management, facilities management, supplier
management, internal office moves, workplace safety, security, business
continuity and emergency planning, records management, mail and print room.)
- Overall management and responsibility for the Legal Support Services in Belfast
(ensuring that the quality and delivery of secretarial services are to a high
standard, effective, efficient, and meeting the needs of the business)
- Setting of operational budgets and management of financial spend for Office
Operations to align with targets.
- Coordination and facilitation of operational activities to enable the smooth day-to-day running of the Belfast office and to ensure that high levels of service are
provided to all clients, stakeholders and staff.
- Oversee the implementation of global or regional operations and facilities
- Act as a trusted advisor to the ALT Partners
The Ideal Person
* A proven track record of working as an Office Manager or similar role within a
fast-paced professional services environment
* Previous experience of managing a team of PAs in a similar environment
* Previous experience of leading, managing and developing high performing teams.
* A proven track record of successfully negotiating and managing service contracts.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves in the strictest confidence.
''Would highly recommend Vanrath. After uploading my cv I was contacted the next day and they were able to find a permanent suitable role for me very quickly. They were very helpful and supportive through the entire interview process and were able to negotiate a very good job offer which I was delighted with.''
''5*'s for Vanrath. They found me a suitable agency post right away, it was a great fit, now I have got the job permanently! Very personable and knowledgeable to deal with and always took the time to understand and help out. Extremely professional service all round.''
''VANRATH were very helpful the whole way through the recruitment process. They gave me plenty of follow up phone calls to check everything was going well with my new employer.''
"I would highly recommend Vanrath for there professional service and dedication in finding the right job to suit your needs."
All my interactions have been very positive. They have great contacts in the public and third sector and place clients carefully after listening closely to requirements and preferences. They are good at keeping in touch and meeting client expectations throughout the recruitement process.
They were very professional but friendly at the same time. They then set up a chat for me with their colleague Dan Morgan who dealt with roles that I had more of a particular interest in. Dan was extremely helpful from the start, setting up a meeting quickly and continually checking in with me to see if I had any questions or queries. The whole process has been excellent and I've secured a job that I really wanted. I wouldn't hesitate to go through Vanrath again in future as there was no waiting about and they continually kept me updated throughout. Thanks so much again.