VANRATH are delighted to be assisting a leading Global Law firm in Belfast City Centre with the recruitment of a Office Manager.
The role will be performed within Monday - Friday - Based in Belfast City Centre. - Option for Hybrid after settled into role.
Permanent position - This firm has a fantastic reputation in Northern Ireland and has a great retention rate. Overall top firm to work in.
Negotiable - highly competitive rate of pay (Negotiable) + Great benefits & Flexibility
The primary objectives of this role are:
- Overall management and responsibility for Office Operations in Belfast
(comprised of reception, client meeting room, video conferencing, hospitality and
events, day to day building management, facilities management, supplier
management, internal office moves, workplace safety, security, business
continuity and emergency planning, records management, mail and print room.)
- Overall management and responsibility for the Legal Support Services in Belfast
(ensuring that the quality and delivery of secretarial services are to a high
standard, effective, efficient, and meeting the needs of the business)
- Setting of operational budgets and management of financial spend for Office
Operations to align with targets.
- Coordination and facilitation of operational activities to enable the smooth day-to-day running of the Belfast office and to ensure that high levels of service are
provided to all clients, stakeholders and staff.
- Oversee the implementation of global or regional operations and facilities
- Act as a trusted advisor to the ALT Partners
The Ideal Person
* A proven track record of working as an Office Manager or similar role within a
fast-paced professional services environment
* Previous experience of managing a team of PAs in a similar environment
* Previous experience of leading, managing and developing high performing teams.
* A proven track record of successfully negotiating and managing service contracts.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves in the strictest confidence.
''Vanrath were massively helpful in helping me secure my new role. They provided tips and example questions for the interviews and were able to get quick feedback.''
''I have nothing but praise for VANRATH who have helped me find my dream job. VANRATH sent across a number of positions that would have all been a good fit for me but once I had decided on a specific company they were on hand to facilitate everything that I needed throughout the entire interview and negotiation process.''
Absolutely fantastic. Very supportive and encouraging, makes you feel like you can take on the world. Emma Jane was superb through the whole process and I am very grateful for her support and help and for new adventures awaiting!
As ever, it has been great to work with the team at Vanrath. I was in touch with a number of people in the firm, each of whom went the extra mile, finding roles tailored to my CV and supporting me throughout.
On this occasion, it was Dan Morgan who secured me my new role. He listened carefully to what i was looking for, encouraged me to push the boundaries and actively managed the interview process from start to finish. He has been a wonderful advocate! I highly recommend this agency because of the staff who work there are very helpful and quick to respond.
I have been dealing with Chris and he has been providing more support than what I have asked for. I believe communication is key so, having them contact you before and after the interview helps in understand what the company is looking for in an interview can make the difference between getting the job or not. Honestly cannot thank Chris enough. He was so helpful and professional throughout and really took the time to find me the next step in my career. Chris Haddock was very professional and prompt in finding me a new role. Chris understood my skills, experience. He secured a position that aligns to my career goals. I'm very pleased with the outcome.