VANRATH are delighted to be working with an established FMCG organisation based in Co. Down who continue to enjoy rapid levels of growth. Joining an established team, my client now seeks an experienced Office Manager to join their team.
Applicants must have a background in finance.
What's in it for you?
- Salary - £30k - £40k
- Excellent training and progression opportunities
- 7am to 3pm Mon - Fri
About your next employer
My clients well established reputation attracts business on a global scale. This opportunity will provide the right candidate with international exposure. This organisation is not slowing doing and continues to grow. Your main responsibility of to manage the smooth running of the office environment assist the CEO on daily tasks.
This role is ideally suited for an experienced Office Manager with a strong finance background.
- Minimum of 3 years experience managing in a busy office environment
- Strong finance experience (knowledge of P&L's desirable)
- Payroll experience
- High level of IT literacy
- Excellent communication skills
What you'll do
- Proactively and effectively manage the diaries for the CEO
- Support as required with various tasks and requests
- Manage phone calls and emails
- Scheduling meetings
- As needed, minute taking, distributing minutes and following up on actions
- Preparing materials for meetings e.g. agendas, collating and circulating papers as appropriate
- Engaging professionally and effectively internally and also externally
- Monthly reconciliation of credit card expenses and the management of receipts for VAT claims
- Raising purchase orders for invoices and arranging authorisation for payment
To apply today contact Ethan Boylan in the strictest confidence.
Recent Feedback from our candidates:
''The team at VANRATH were extremely helpful in helping me find my new role. They kept me up to date on my application and provided excellent advice throughout the interview process. Overall the process could not have gone smoother or any quicker and I would definitely recommend reaching out to them if you are on the lookout for a new role.''
''I found Vanrath very professional from the off, they took the time to understand my background and experience only putting me forward for Jobs, that were suitable both with respect to my experience and abilities as well as my intended career direction.''
''Had a great experience with Vanrath. Being new to Northern Ireland, they made me feel very welcome. The team provided lots of tips and support for job opportunities. Would thoroughly recommend the Vanrath team!''