VANRATH are excited to be working alongside a leading Accountancy and Business Advisory organisation with a prestigious reputation for the recruitment of an Office Manager.
This is a Monday - Friday - Permanent position - there are flexible start and finish times available with this position. Hybrid working also available once settled in role.
This role will be based in the company's Dungannon Office
£30,000 - £35,000 + Bonus (£3,000 - £5,000 OTE) + Fantastic Benefits & A Great Place to Work
- Embed processes with the support team ensuring a consistent approach is taken by team members
- Review and consistently ensure data integrity within the Practice CRM software and filing network
- Provide a credible & reliable support service to our clients and staff, whilst proactively seeking out opportunities to add value
- Demonstrate strong people management skills along with excellent interpersonal skills to effectively manage and develop team performance and standards
- Lead and plan essential support services for the Practice including reception, departmental support, management of the internal phone system, incoming and outgoing mail process, efficient distribution of information, to include archiving and the management of same
- Ensure the various SLA's regarding Client service are consistently met
- Oversee the management of internal and external facilities providers of security, maintenance, cleaning, catering, waste disposal etc
- Handle a wide range of administrative duties/processes (e.g., timesheets, travel arrangements, expenses etc related to the Partners Office)
The Ideal Person
- Experience in a Finance / Accountancy or Business Advisory or similar company is essential
- Experience in similar role is essential
- Previous experience of having managed a support function
- Previous experience in managing people
For further information on this vacancy, or any other job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves in the strictest confidence on 02890330250.
There are many different reasons why employers might decide to use an external recruitment consultant to fill management consultancy jobs. They may also wish to engage with them in a variety of different ways - from simply a source of CVs to a full advisory role.
A good recruitment consultant, focussed in the area of consulting jobs, will both provide a good service and a winning candidate but also earn their fee by adding value and expertise. This applies to a contingent or "agency" service and in addition for a retained search you should expect to get a Rolls Royce service and much greater certainty of a successful outcome.
Clearly a recruiter's top priority is to come up with great candidates but they should do more. Clearly sometimes this can't happen for a good reason. However, if the recruiter isn't responsive you need to wonder whether you are getting a good service. But you also need to ask yourself: is it them or is it me? If I seem to be low down on my supplier's priority list why might that be? Is my brief unrealistic? Are my fees to low?
In our experience it takes at least an hour, and often much longer, to thoroughly get under the skin of a management consultancy employer and the consulting jobs they are seeking to fill. Taking time to understand the requirements of a client is one of the signs of a good recruiter. If the recruiter gives you 10 minutes and has a quick look at some job specs (or alternatively you only give them 10 minutes!) how can they understand what you're looking for and how to sell your company to candidates?
You should feel they are really delving into the role and not afraid to ask challenging questions. If there are aspects of the company, salary, job or the candidate spec that are a concern they should tactfully tell you. However, they should also definitely give you the impression they are enthusiastic and understand the attractions of the role and employer.A recruitment consultant shouldn't call you every day to chase a CV but a big part of their value to you is to help ensure an efficient and swift process and that good candidates don't go elsewhere. To your competitors for example. They are doing their job if they ensure that this hiring doesn't disappear off the radar and they are doing you a service if they help make recruitment a priority alongside your competing client work, for example!