VANRATH are excited to be working alongside a leading Accountancy and Business Advisory organisation with a prestigious reputation for the recruitment of an Office Manager.
This is a Monday - Friday - Permanent position - there are flexible start and finish times available with this position. Hybrid working also available once settled in role.
This role will be based in the company's Dungannon Office
Experience within an Accountancy or Business Advisory company is essential.
£30,000 - £35,000 + Bonus (£3,000 - £5,000 OTE) + Fantastic Benefits & A Great Place to Work
- Embed processes with the support team ensuring a consistent approach is taken by team members
- Review and consistently ensure data integrity within the Practice CRM software and filing network
- Provide a credible & reliable support service to our clients and staff, whilst proactively seeking out opportunities to add value
- Demonstrate strong people management skills along with excellent interpersonal skills to effectively manage and develop team performance and standards
- Lead and plan essential support services for the Practice including reception, departmental support, management of the internal phone system, incoming and outgoing mail process, efficient distribution of information, to include archiving and the management of same
- Ensure the various SLA's regarding Client service are consistently met
- Oversee the management of internal and external facilities providers of security, maintenance, cleaning, catering, waste disposal etc
- Handle a wide range of administrative duties/processes (e.g., timesheets, travel arrangements, expenses etc related to the Partners Office)
The Ideal Person
- Experience in a Finance / Accountancy or Business Advisory company is essential
- Experience in similar role is essential
- Previous experience of having managed a support function
- Previous experience in managing people
For further information on this vacancy, or any other job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves in the strictest confidence on 02890330250.