VANRATH are excited to be working alongside a leading Legal organisation with a prestigious reputation for the recruitment of an Office Manager.
This is a Monday - Friday - Permanent position
This role will be based in the company's Belfast Office
£30,000 - £40,000 + Depending On Experience
- Embed processes with the support team ensuring a consistent approach is taken by team members
- Review and consistently ensure data integrity within the Practice CRM software and filing network
- Provide a credible & reliable support service to our clients and staff, whilst proactively seeking out opportunities to add value
- Demonstrate strong people management skills along with excellent interpersonal skills to effectively manage and develop team performance and standards
- Lead and plan essential support services for the Practice including reception, departmental support, management of the internal phone system, incoming and outgoing mail process, efficient distribution of information, to include archiving and the management of same
- Ensure the various SLA's regarding Client service are consistently met
- Oversee the management of internal and external facilities providers of security, maintenance, cleaning, catering, waste disposal etc
- Handle a wide range of administrative duties/processes (e.g., timesheets, travel arrangements, expenses etc related to the Partners Office)
The Ideal Person
- Experience in a Legal Background or similar company is essential
- Experience in similar role is essential
- Previous experience of having managed a support function
- Previous experience in managing people
For further information on this vacancy, or any other job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Phil Doherty in the strictest confidence on 02890330250.
'I was contacted by VANRATH in regards to a job I had applied for. They were extremely helpful and gave me a number of positions to apply for. They had interviews set up in a number of hours and I secured a position within days. They kept we well informed throughout the process and has continued to touch base after I have started my new role. Couldn't recommend enough.''
''Had a great experience with Vanrath. Being new to Northern Ireland, they made me feel very welcome. The team provided lots of tips and support for job opportunities. Would thoroughly recommend the Vanrath team!''
''I was contacted by VANRATH in regards to a job I had applied for. They were extremely helpful and gave me a number of positions to apply for. They had interviews set up in a number of hours and I secured a position within days. They kept we well informed throughout the process and has continued to touch base after I have started my new role. Couldn't recommend enough.''