VANRATH are assisting in the recruitment of an Office Manager to join one of Ireland's largest publishing firms.
This employer is reknowned for their staff centric approach and working culture.
Monday - Friday - Permanent position
£26,000 - £28,000 + Benefits Package
- Point person for maintenance, mailing, supplies, and equipment
- Manage relationships with suppliers, service providers, and landlord, ensuring that all items are invoiced and paid on time
- Ensure filing systems are maintained and current
- Monitor and maintain office supplies inventory
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Maintain a safe, secure, and pleasant work environment
- Processing event orders, invoicing & receipts
- Credit control
- Financial reporting
- Provide administrative support for the directors
- General office administration and support.
- Proven office management, administrative, or assistant experience
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritise work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Computer skills and knowledge of office software packages
For further information on this opportunity, or any other jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact on 02890330250 or Phil.email@example.com in the strictest confidence.
With so many sectors experiencing a staffing crisis and difficulties in filling vacancies, it might seem like this is the perfect time to land a new position - it's a candidate's market. But the fact that there are many jobs out there doesn't automatically make it easier to find the right one for you!
If anything, it becomes even more important to be able to navigate the crowded field of unsuitable roles. A professional recruiter can help you avoid the frustration of time wasted by pinpointing only the best matches for your qualifications, experience, and ambitions.
Here are 5 reasons why you should look to a recruiter for your next job …
They have close relationships with the companies that are hiring
Businesses trust recruiters (like Vidu!) to find them appropriate talent so they'll often work in partnership when they have a position available to make the process more efficient. As a result, recruiters become industry insiders with in-depth knowledge of specific sectors and in turn, more access to opportunities than any job hunter could possibly have.
They can advocate for you so you're not just a faceless applicant
Companies are likely to receive hundreds of applications as soon as a role opens up, so you want yours to stand out. A recruitment specialist won't just forward your CV, they can use their personal connection to highlight the attributes which make you most suitable, including soft skills which can be harder to quantify in a written application. These are the type of skills you are also able to showcase with your introductory Vidu video profile too!