One of the countries leading Public Sector organisations is recruiting for an Office Coordinator to join their team on an initial interim part-time contract with a view to go permanent.
What's in it for you?
- Salary - £13.62 per hour
- 30 hours per week
- Excellent working environment
- Opportunity for permanent position
About your next employer
The main purpose of this role is to support the organisations Finance and Corporate Service functions including, Finance, Health & Safety and Facilities Management. To provide input to and support the company's governance and accountability responsibilities.
- A minimum of 5 GCSEs (Grade A-C) including English and Maths
- Two years' relevant experience of providing premises/facilities support
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to work as part of a team
What you'll do
- Assist the finance team with payment processing
- Raise PO's on finance systems if required
- Responsible for all facilities management
- Act as premises officer to ensure all Health & Safety requirements are met
- Maintain fire evacuation lists and keep procedures updated
- Contribute to the planning, organisation and delivery of office events and conferences
To apply today contact Ethan Boylan in the strictest confidence.