VANRATH are delighted to be working with a leading facilities management company based in Warrenpoint who are actively recruiting for an Office Assistant.
What's in it for you?
- Salary - £22,000
- 37.5 hours
- Excellent working environment
- Monday to Friday (no weekends)
About your next employer
An excellent opportunity which requires an individual to work with a degree of flexibility and be able to use their own initiative in a fast-moving environment. The preferable candidate should have experience in handling telephone calls and dealing with client queries.
- 5 GCSE's including Maths & English (grade c or equivalent)
- Computer literate with strong working knowledge of Word and Excel
- Excellent demonstrable customer service
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Good team player
What you'll do
- Handling telephone enquiries
- Scheduling works on a daily basis via the company software system
- Liaising with suppliers
- Data input and processing
- General office duties
To apply today contact Ethan Boylan in the strictest confidence.
Some feedback from recent VANRATH candidates-
''I would highly recommend VANRATH who I found to be thoroughly helpful, informative and efficient from first point of contact. Within a week of sending my CV I had interviewed and received an offer for a new role''
''Very pleased with the service provided and extremely appreciative to VANRATH, who I'd highly recommend.''
''VANRATH was very helpful in assisting me in obtaining my new employment post. They made care to stay in touch, inform me of any updates and gave me some excellent interview advice. Thank you for all your assistance; I wouldn't think twice about using VANRATH again. Outstanding service.''