VANRATH are excited to be working alongside a leading Global Law Firm and one that holds a prestigious reputation for the recruitment of an Personal Assistant .
This is a Monday - Friday (9.00am - 5.00pm) Permanent position.
This is a Hybrid working position - 3 days at Home & 2 days in the Belfast City Centre office.
Law Firm experience is Essential.
Initially this will be a 6 month contract - with a high likelihood of permanency
£22,000+ Fantastic Benefits & A Great Place to Work
- Meeting, greeting and registering of all clients and visitors at reception and directing them as appropriate.
- Maintaining the highest standards of presentation in the reception area at all times.
- Maintaining security by following procedures, monitoring logbook and issuing visitor badges.
- Handling telephone calls, dealing with enquiries and relaying accurate messages as required.
- Managing the reception mailbox, including checking voicemails.
- Responding appropriately to any questions and queries on behalf of the Belfast office.
- Responsibility for booking, controlling use and setting-up of meeting rooms and private offices.
- Setting up of meeting rooms and private offices before and after use.
- Responsibility for venue hire and other private meeting / function requirements.
- Liaising with members of the Operations and Projects team to ensure that audio-visual and other IT requirements are in place for meetings and other functions.
- Liaising with suppliers regarding the catering and refreshment requirements for meetings and other functions.
The Ideal Person
- 5 GCSE/GCE 'O' Level at grade A - C in English and Maths.
- A proven track record of working in an office operations and administrative role within a fast-paced professional services environment.
- Proven experience of contributing positively as part of a team and ability to work independently when required
- Proven experience of successfully managing and prioritising own workload, with an ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Excellent customer service skills, with the ability to use discretion, patience, tact and respect for confidentiality.
- A high level of computer literacy, including proven experience of using Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
For further information on this vacancy, or any other job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Phil.email@example.com in the strictest confidence on 02890330250.