VANRATH are thrilled to be assisting an industry leading manufacturing firm in Lisburn with the recruitment of an Office Administrator to join their expanding team.
This is a position that requires combining excellent organisational skills, people skills and multitasking skills.
This is a Monday - Friday position - 39 hours per week.
Monday - Thursday 9am-5pm and Friday 9am-4pm. (Hours may be negotiated at the interview stage).
£25,000 per year + fantastic benefits in a modern workplace
- Updating customers with all information regarding their orders
- Handling customer & supplier calls and passing on any messages/ transferring calls to the relevant mangers
- Liaising with suppliers to confirm incoming orders and delivery dates
- Organising transport with the relevant transport companies
- Raising invoices
- Carrying out customer orders & purchase requisitions
- Allocating the correct payments to customer accounts
- Organising Health & Safety inspections when required, and keeping all records up to date
- Ordering office & canteen supplies
- Any other office miscellaneous duties as the ideal candidate will be trained in different areas
The Ideal Person:
- 2-3 years Office Administration experience
- Must be computer literate with Microsoft packages and other CRM database systems
- Good communication & organisational skills
- Must have GCSE English & Maths grade C or above
- The ability to use your own initiative but can also work as part of a team
- Great time keeping ability & able to prioritise/ manage your own workload
- Experience using Sage/ Pegasus
- Experience working with both supplier and customer enquiries
For further information on this opportunity, or any other jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Conor Birch in the strictest confidence.
Some feedback from recent VANRATH candidates-
''I would highly recommend VANRATH who I found to be thoroughly helpful, informative and efficient from first point of contact. Within a week of sending my CV I had interviewed and received an offer for a new role''
''Very pleased with the service provided and extremely appreciative to VANRATH, who I'd highly recommend.''
''VANRATH was very helpful in assisting me in obtaining my new employment post. They made care to stay in touch, inform me of any updates and gave me some excellent interview advice. Thank you for all your assistance; I wouldn't think twice about using VANRATH again. Outstanding service.''