Are you and experienced Office Administrator who is keen to join a local organisation who continue to enjoy significant growth? This position would ideally suit someone with a short notice period.
What's in it for you?
- Salary - up to £25k
- Excellent working environment
- Early finish Friday
- 35 hours per week
- Career progression
About your next employer
VANRATH are delighted to be working with a fantastic organisation based in Antrim who are currently require an experience Office Administrator. The right person for this role will be a strong administrator with excellent customer care skills and business support experience.
- 5 GCSE's or equivalent
- Proven administrative experience
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Competent with Microsoft Office suite
What you'll do
- Handling daily enquiries via phone/email or in person
- Carry out daily administration duties (scanning, filing, shredding etc.)
- Front of office duties
- Diary management
- Organise travel arrangements for engineers and senior management
- Actively log all information supplied by the field service engineers
- Update and maintain contact lists
To apply today contact Ethan Boylan in the strictest confidence.