VANRATH are delighted to be partnering with a reputable auto parts company with the Recruitment of an Office Administrator for the Omagh branch.
Key Activities & Responsibilities:
- Act as a first point of contact, providing exceptional levels of customer service to new and existing clients, statutory bodies, team members and other suppliers and responding to requests in a timely manner.
- Update and maintain accurate records in relation to client and supplier records, employee HR and training records and Company databases, ensuring that relevant updates and reviews take place.
- Process financial tasks including payment of invoices, credit control, payroll, bank reconciliation and administer payments and financial transactions. Support with HR administration, distribute employee handbook and policies.
- Maintain customer contracts and files for banking, vehicles, taxes, etc. in good order.
- Organise training, meetings and events ensuring that appointments are realistically planned.
- Maintain records for payroll, finance (Xero) and HR software and filing of all relevant paperwork.
- Support management with a range of marketing activities
- Contribute to and/or complete special projects as assigned
- Undertake general clerical and administrative tasks to support business management systems.
- Commitment to ongoing development and professional growth, including a willingness to learn on the job and complete additional training.
- To perform the job in accordance with the company's policies and procedures, especially the Equal Opportunities and Harassment Policy.
- To perform any other duties as may be reasonably be required from time-to-time.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- 3 - 5+ years' experience in a busy office environment, in an office administrative role required.
- Demonstrate proficiency and experience in the use of a range of software applications (including MS Office and Xero or similar, Web usage, template website updates, online company profiles and listings and social media)
- Experience working in bookkeeping and using financial software packages will be considered an advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational, time management and planning skills time management and an ability to manage competing tasks and work to deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Accuracy in data entry and reporting
- Ability to maintain effective office systems
- Willingness to learn
Overall purpose of the job:
The Accounts and Office Administrator will have responsibility for financial administration including bookkeeping duties, VAT returns, preparation of bank reconciliations, payroll, accounts payable, accounts receivable, tax filings, and general office assistance. This role is key support to the business in all front office functions and is the secondary point of customer contact; providing ongoing customer service through problem solving, providing solutions, and completing jobs in a timely manner.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £24,695.56-£26,185.90 per year
- Company events
- Company pension
- Gym membership
- Monday to Friday
'Excellent recruitment service. VANRATH helped me secure a new role within days of first contact and the team couldn't be more helpful and responsive since I began my new position. Would highly recommend that anyone looking for employment registers with VANRATH as they are head and shoulders above other agencies that I have dealt with.
''I very much enjoyed my experience with VANRATH. They were great to work with, very friendly and efficient and streamlined everything for me so I had the least amount of stress as I went in for interviews. Looking forward to starting in my new role!''
''Had a great experience with Vanrath. Being new to Northern Ireland, they made me feel very welcome. The team provided lots of tips and support for job opportunities. Would thoroughly recommend the Vanrath team!''