VANRATH are thrilled to be assisting an industry leading organisation in Warrenpoint with the recruitment of an Office Administrator to join their team for an upcoming multi-million pound construction project.
This is a position that requires combining excellent organisational skills, people skills and multitasking skills.
This is a permanent position. Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5.00pm (Full Time).
£25,000 per year + fantastic benefits in a modern workplace.
The successful candidate will provide an effective administrative service to the Response and Maintenance functions, ensuring the smooth running of the office and systems.
- Handling telephone enquiries.
- Scheduling works on a daily basis via the company software system.
- Data input and processing.
- Uphold Data Protection Policies.
- Undertake any other duty deemed necessary by Management, to ensure the efficient running of the business.
The Ideal Person:
- Grade C or above in English and Maths at GCSE Level (Higher and Further education desirable)
- Computer literate, particularly with knowledge of Word and Excel.
- Administration qualification or demonstrable 3 years' experience required.
- Excellent demonstrable customer service.
- Experience of dealing with the general public in a professional manner.
- Demonstrable experience of working within a performance driven environment and to tight deadlines ensuring KPI's are delivered.
- Experience within the Construction industry.
For further information on this job, or any other Business Support job in Belfast or Northern Ireland, apply via the link or contact Conor Birch for a confidential chat today.
Some feedback from recent VANRATH candidates-
''VANRATH were efficient and wonderful to deal with, came back to me promptly, with a number of suggestions that have helped me secure a new role. Highly recommend!''
''Vanrath were massively helpful in helping me secure my new role. They provided tips and example questions for the interviews and were able to get quick feedback.''
''Professional, on the ball, and genuinely advocate for you as an employee.''