VANRATH are thrilled to be assisting a thriving Services based company with the recruitment of an Office Administrator to join their fun and friendly Newry team.
This company has a fantastic reputation for a great work life and the company offers many progression opportunities. Fantastic place to work.
Monday - Friday (12.00pm - 8.00pm). Permanent position.
£23,000 + Fantastic benefits in a Modern Workplace.
- To receive incoming calls and record/manage these efficiently to the required job standard.
- Providing support to clients by telephone and email
- Processing operatives paperwork and closing calls to submit for payment
- Responding within agreed time frames, service levels and contract terms to ensure that work orders are met
- Routine administrative tasks
- Early escalation of any issues or concerns to line manager
- To understand and comply with policies and procedures
- Support with applications and certificates from various authorities/clients
- To carry out work in a safe and diligent manner
- Adhere to the Data Protection Act
- Undertake any other reasonable duties as and when requested by management.
The Ideal Person:
- Experience in Similar Role
- Good communication skills
- Be proficient in Excel
- Strong customer focus and professional at all times
- Demonstrate high levels of organisational skills
For further information on this opportunity, or any other position in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves via Vanrath in the strictest confidence.
''Would highly recommend Vanrath. After uploading my cv I was contacted the next day and they were able to find a permanent suitable role for me very quickly. They were very helpful and supportive through the entire interview process and were able to negotiate a very good job offer which I was delighted with.''
''5*'s for Vanrath. They found me a suitable agency post right away, it was a great fit, now I have got the job permanently! Very personable and knowledgeable to deal with and always took the time to understand and help out. Extremely professional service all round.''
''VANRATH were very helpful the whole way through the recruitment process. They gave me plenty of follow up phone calls to check everything was going well with my new employer.''
"I would highly recommend Vanrath for there professional service and dedication in finding the right job to suit your needs."
All my interactions have been very positive. They have great contacts in the public and third sector and place clients carefully after listening closely to requirements and preferences. They are good at keeping in touch and meeting client expectations throughout the recruitement process.
They were very professional but friendly at the same time. They then set up a chat for me with their colleague Dan Morgan who dealt with roles that I had more of a particular interest in. Dan was extremely helpful from the start, setting up a meeting quickly and continually checking in with me to see if I had any questions or queries. The whole process has been excellent and I've secured a job that I really wanted. I wouldn't hesitate to go through Vanrath again in future as there was no waiting about and they continually kept me updated throughout. Thanks so much again.