VANRATH are assisting with the recruitment of a Office Administrator for a leading Health Organisation.
This proves to be a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to widen their knowledge in a leading organisation that places immense value on their staff.
£11.50+ Fantastic Benefits and Great Working Environment
- To provide a high level of administrative and secretarial support to the Office Manager/Supervisor and clinical staff.
- To be responsible for the management of diaries, organisation of meetings and appointments and the preparation and dissemination of relevant papers as required.
- To be responsible for the maintenance of the referral and reports process
- To assist the Office Manager/Supervisor and senior clinical staff in the implementation and be responsible for the maintenance of appropriate administrative systems.
- To progress and co-ordinate administrative actions arising from the decisions of the Directors
- To be responsible for the receipt and distribution of incoming and out-going mail, fax messages and other correspondence and take appropriate action as required.
The Ideal Person
- Experience in the use of Microsoft Word
- The ability to prioritise own workload and work to tight timescales
- Effective communication skills, which will meet the needs of the post in full
- The ability to work as part of a team
- The ability to work on own initiative
Experience in using email for further information on this vacancy, or any other job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Phil Doherty in the strictest confidence. Thanks.