- Job Reference:
- Job Title: Organisational Development Advisor
- Salary: £25358
- Location: Lisburn
VANRATH are delighted to be working alongside our client, a well-known Public Sector Organisation based in Lisburn to recruit an Organisation Development Advisor.
The Ideal Person
Minimum of 5 GCSE passes at Grade C or above, NVQ Level 2 or equivalent.
Current membership of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development or have a Certificate in Training Practice.
- Three years' relevant experience in the following areas of responsibility.
- Human Resources or, Training-OD Environment
- Provision of advice and guidance to line managers on Generalist Human Resource and or, Training-OD issues
- Three years' relevant experience in HR or Training- OD Environment
- Three years relevant experience in the provision of advice and guidance to line managers on Generalist HR and or Training-OD issues
As Organisation Development Advisor you will:
- Provide and develop a high quality HR & OD Service to the organisation in support of the relevant organisational strategies
- To operate in a dynamic and changing environment, inputting to creative and pro-active solutions to HR & OD issues and challenges.
- Provide accurate and timely support and information on a range of Training, Organisation Development & Support the Organisation Development activities in accordance with the organisation's Policies.
- Coordinate and support the organisations performance management process including the development of the Training Needs Analysis and training and development programme.
- With ongoing support from HR &OD Officer, coordinate and complete a range of cross-functional, Organisation Development projects.
- Coordinate the preparation of Monthly/Year End Reports for OD Matters. Also assist in preparing reports and statistical returns to relevant Departments, external bodies and Committees.
- Provide effective advice and support to Departments and Units on Organisation Development matters at an advisory level.
- Provide proactive support and advice to line managers in relation to the implementation of Organisation Development policies and procedures.
- Play an active part in relevant teams and working groups as assigned.
- Assist in the design and delivery of relevant training programmes
- Ensure compliance with policies and procedures and operate within the highest standards of management and personal behaviour, which reflect the core values and behaviours of the organisation.
- Promote equality of opportunity and access in service delivery and in employment of staff through the mainstreaming of equality within the organisation.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other HR job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Emma Hall in the strictest confidence.