Occupational Health Administrator
Looking for your first step into the public sector? This is a brilliant opportunity to join a large scale public sector organisation on an initial temporary contract.
About your next employer
A large public sector organisation based in Lisburn that works to safeguard the local community. They are responsible for making significant decisions that have a far-reaching impact on their community.
- Possess at least 5 GCSEs at Grade C or above, or equivalent, to include English and Maths
- Have at least 2 years' experience of working in a demanding office environment, carrying out a range of business support tasks including scheduling and administrative support for meetings.
- Have at least 4 years' experience of working in an office environment, carrying out a range of administrative tasks.
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of Windows and Microsoft applications, to include Word, Excel, and Outlook.
What you'll do
- Assist the Human Resources team with the administration of personnel records
- Be the first point of contact for any occupational health queries
- Organise appointments for staff and management
- Liaise with outside agencies and providers
- Liaise with the finance team for payment of invoices
For further information on this job, or any other job in Belfast or Northern Ireland, apply via the link below or contact Emma Hall for a confidential chat today.