VANRATH are assisting an established organisation to appoint a NPD Technologist! Whether you are just graduated or have commercial experience behind you, we would love an initial chat to discuss options!
This is an exciting opportunity to join a close-knit team, adding value and developing your knowledge around the NPD space.
If you are from a Food Science related background and have an interest in New Product Development, this is the role for you!
Key duties include:
- Assist the NPD Manager in the development, testing and production launch of new products.
- Assist with the re-formulation of current products and assessment of alternative materials.
- Preparation & Cooking of Products for Internal Tasting Sessions.
- Work cross functional with the Technical department providing NPD support to Production during trials and production commissioning.
- Work closely with management to respond effectively and satisfactorily to customer briefs to develop innovative yet viable product ranges and with customer presentations ensuring all relevant paperwork is completed.
- You will be involved with the entire NPD process from concept to launch and you will be accountable to the NPD Manager regarding NPD process inputs.
- Background in a relevant food science related subject
- A minimum of one+ years' experience within the food industry is highly desirable.
- Experience in similar FMCG food industry, including auditing experience.
- A working knowledge of BRC standards, HACCP, Food Legislation and Food Hygiene (desirable)
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and also on their own.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Science roles in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Shannon McGrath for a confidential chat.
Some feedback from recent VANRATH candidates-
'I would highly recommend VANRATH who I found to be thoroughly helpful, informative and efficient from first point of contact. Within a week of sending my CV I had interviewed and received an offer for a new role''
''Very pleased with the service provided and extremely appreciative to VANRATH, who I'd highly recommend.''
''VANRATH was very helpful in assisting me in obtaining my new employment post. They made care to stay in touch, inform me of any updates and gave me some excellent interview advice. Thank you for all your assistance; I wouldn't think twice about using VANRATH again. Outstanding service.''