- Job Reference: JSNT070923
- Job Title: NPD Technologist
- Pay Rate: £25,000 to £27,000 pa
- Term: Permanent
- Location: Armagh
Are you interested in foot-in-the-door career opportunities with a rapidly growing FMCG company?
VANRATH are recruiting an NPD Technologist to assist with development of new products for our client, specialising in food manufacturing.
£25,000 to £27,000+ (DOE)
Plus Additional Package
Our client is a leading food manufacturer in the Northern Irish market. With over 35 years of experience in the industry, they supply the retail and food-service sectors with a range of primal, value-added and cooked meat items from their production facility in Armagh.
- Responsible for assisting in the re-formulation of existing products in line with customer requirements.
- Monitor marketplace trends and compile reports accordingly.
- Be involved in the transition of NPD samples from test kitchen to factory pre-production to factory launch.
- Preparation of products and samples for internal and external presentations
- Assisting in pack copy information (Completing Cooking Instructions, Shelf-Life Samples etc.)
- Creation and validation of cooking instructions
- Conduct regular benchmarking taste panels to compare products across the marketplace.
- Work alongside the Technical department in the creation of internal and external product specifications
- Attend and participate in factory trials and presentations to customers.
- Minimum 1 year experience in product development within the food industry
- Third level qualification in food related discipline
- Full, clean UK Drivers License
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Built Environment job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Joe Sowerby for a confidential discussion on 028 9033 0250