Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer (Monday - Thursday, 23:00 - 07:00)
In order to attract the very best talent, a generous remuneration package is on offer plus a range of benefits including:
- Learning and development opportunities
- Substantial Shift Premium
- Multi-skilled upskilling
- 4 Shifts a week.
Our clients work shoulder to shoulder with their clients to offer the best solution for their needs from their purpose-built state of the art facilities in County Down. Our clients are industry leaders within the packaging industry and due to exponential growth, our clients are looking to grow the size of the maintenance team.
They work day after day to develop corrugated packaging solutions to meet their clients' needs using high speed production and printing machines, robotics and automated materials handling in a high volume and demanding environment.
The Ideal Person
- At least 5 years maintenance experience in industry
- Ability to problem solve in a structured manner
- Familiar with preventative maintenance schedules and the use of planned and preventative maintenance software.
As a Maintenance Engineer you will:
- Communicate and work with cell team leader and Production management team to maximise process potential using SPS/SMS and machine calibrations.
- Cover breakdowns and assist PM interventions with cell engineer
- Work with the cell to maximise effective use of maximo to enable assessment of history and identify right future PM's
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Maintenance Engineering jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Calum Holland in the strictest confidence.