Are you Newly Qualified Accountant seeking career progression but with a work life balance?
If the answer is YES, read on..
Salary & Benefits:
- Great salary 42k
- Company bonus
- REMOTE WORKING
- Private medical
- Excellent maternity leave
- Range of superb benefits on application
Working within a team of Qualified Accountants, key responsibilities are;
- Day to day responsibility for the management of designated clients
- Review quarterly and annual financial statements and reports
- Work closely with your line Manager to ensure financial statements meet reporting requirements, eg UK GAAP or IFRS
- Review investor distribution calculations to ensure the flow of funds from the sale of an investment are accurately recorded so that proceeds are appropriately allocated and paid to investors
- Ensure the accurate communication of all cash movements between the Fund and its Investors through the issuance of relevant notices to investors
- Oversee the preparation and completion process of Client deliverables including agreeing time tables with Clients, and thereafter monitoring progress against these to ensure deliverables are on track
- Conduct regular Client calls with CFO or Financial controller
The ideal candidate should be able to demonstrate the following:
- ACCA/ ACA/CIMA qualified
- 3+ years' experience working in a professional office environment. Ideally working in financial services or accounting practice working on multiple client relationships
- Ideally has strong experience in the review of working paper files and Financial Statements including disclosures or alternatively can demonstrate strong accounting background through previous experience and CPD
- Management of Client relationships and experience with resolving issues directly with Clients
- Excel skills
For further information on this vacancy, or other Senior Accountancy opportunities in Northern Ireland, please contact Adrian Harrison for more information.
Established in 2000, VANRATH has become a market leader in Northern Ireland. This success is a direct result of our dedication to confidentiality, professionalism and the wealth of knowledge held by our Senior Consultants. VANRATH has a demonstrable track record in pairing the best local talent with leading local businesses.