Newly Qualified Accountant - Innovative Business
VANRATH are pleased to be recruiting a Newly/Recently Qualified Accountant on behalf of an NI market leading business based In Greater Belfast. They are looking to recruit for a commercially astute recently qualified Accountant to join the growing finance team. Reporting to the Financial Controller the role will be broad in nature and will offer career progression for the right candidate.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts including full profit and loss, cash flow and balance sheet review.
- Support the Company's annual financial budget process
- Monitor, record, analyse and report on activities, trends, results and recommendations relating to the monthly management accounts
- Summarising and analysing stock take results per department per branch and comparison to budget and prior years.
- Authorisation of purchase ledger BACS payments and foreign currency payments, when required.
- Providing cover for other roles in the department as and when required
The ideal candidate will ideally be a newly qualified accountant keen to make their first move into Industry. This is an outstanding opportunity to join a progressive organisation and to develop your career.
The salary for this role will be tailored to attract the best candidate in the market
For further information on this vacancy, or other Senior Accountancy opportunities in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Adrian Harrison in the strictest confidence on 02890 330 250.