- Have you recently become a qualified accountant?
- Would you like to be working in a professional firm with great culture and progression?
VANRATH are supporting one of the leading employers in Northern Ireland who are seeking a Management Accountant to join their specialist finance team.
What qualifications & experience do you need?
- Qualified accountant
- Membership of a recognised accountancy body (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) or equivalent
- Ideally, minimum of 2 years previous experience in a similar role
- Excellent IT and Excel skills
- Experience of using a financial accounting package
What's on offer?
- Competitive salary, dependant on experience
- Annual holidays of 25 days (increases with length of service) in addition to 8 statutory days.
- A salary sacrifice contributory pension
- Professional Qualifications & Membership Fees
- Long service awards
- Subsidised staff canteen facilities
- Subsidised benefits package
- Personalised monitoring and career development pathway
What will you be doing?
The opportunity is to join an established finance team, reporting to the Financial Controller.
- Monthly management accounts preparation including full reconciliation of all balance sheet accounts
- Journal entries including accrual and prepayments, Profit and Loss Account reconciliations and financial analysis
- Preparation of year-end audit files and liaising with external auditors
- Assist with routine stock check administration
- Monthly inter-co recharges and balance up inter-co accounts with other group companies
- Support payroll submission, inputs and reconciliations
- Ensure sales ledger is administered accurately & in a timely manner
What are the next steps?
If you think this role may be of interest to you, or you wish to discuss any other senior accountancy or finance jobs in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Henry Webb at VANRATH or on LinkedIn in the strictest confidence.
Established in 2000, VANRATH has become a market leader in Northern Ireland. This success is a direct result of our dedication to confidentiality, professionalism and the wealth of knowledge held by our Senior Consultants. VANRATH has a demonstrable track record in pairing the best local talent with leading local businesses.