Are you a Newly Qualified Accountant who wants to take a first step into Industry for a leading IT company in Belfast?
Salary / Benefits:
- Competitive salary of 36-40k
- Company bonus
- Flexible working / WFH
- Great pension
- Private medical
- Superb perks and overall benefits on application
Reporting to the Finance Manager, this role offers the Newly Qualified Accountant a great opportunity to work with other Qualified Accountants in a fun and dynamic team, whilst learning off an excellent Management team who promote employee well-being and a work life balance.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Present to board level
- Month end balance sheet reconciliations
- Overseeing financial systems.
- Submit reports to Head of Finance
- Qualified Accountant ( ACA, ACCA, CIMA )
- Excel compotent
- Passion for data analysis
- A want to get involved in and influence important company decisions
For further information on this vacancy, or other Senior Accountancy opportunities in Northern Ireland, please contact Adrian Harrison in confidence.
Established in 2000, VANRATH has become a market leader in Northern Ireland. This success is a direct result of our dedication to confidentiality, professionalism and the wealth of knowledge held by our Senior Consultants. VANRATH has a demonstrable track record in pairing the best local talent with leading local businesses.