VANRATH are working exclusively with a leading Financial services organisation is in helping recruit for a Newly Qualified Accountant
What's in it for you?
- Excellent salary
- 10% bonus
- Flexible working - 2/3 days WFH
- Amazing pension up to 20%
- Life Assurance Scheme
- Group Income Protection
- Health cash plan for money back on dental, optical costs etc
- Generous holidays - 25 days plus up to 12 Bank Holidays
- Paid day off for your birthday
- Holiday purchase scheme
About your next employer
Our client is a leading home-grown organisation with a proud reputation for customer service excellence. Supported by a strong high street presence and ambitious growth plans, our client provides the perfect platform for a fantastic career in financial services
- Newly qualified accountant
- Advanced Microsoft Excel Skills (Pivot tables, IFS, V-lookups etc)
- Strong data and analytical skills
- Strong work ethic and a willingness to learn and develop
- Ability to prioritise and work to deadlines
What you'll do
In this newly created position, you will provide day-to-day accounting support within a small and busy team.
Based between home and modern Head Quarters in Belfast's vibrant city centre, this Newly Qualified Accountant will be a key driver in continued growth and success.
- Support and develop risk management system
- Provide interest rate and balance sheet risk analysis
- Preparation of regulatory returns
- Prepare MI reports for Senior Management
- Stress testing analysis
APPLY TODAY - contact Adrian Harrison in strictest confidence.