Are you a newly Qualified Accountant with audit experience looking to be part of Northern Ireland's leading accountancy firm ? Are you looking for career progression in a flexible environment? This is a fantastic opportunity to join a super team, with great work life balance and serious career progression.
Your new employer:
The firm develop strong, personal relationships with their local clients and take an active interest in the businesses, providing an integrated business advisory solution. They have developed a robust understanding of the factors that govern business growth, with the objective to use this to help their clients to maximise their potential in Northern Ireland. In the past three years they have experienced tremendous growth with new business and are looking for a team to part of this growth trajectory.
What's in it for you?
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- Competitive & negotiable salary
- Flexible/agile working
- Generous annual leave + Bank holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Flexible benefits
- Health and wellbeing programme
You will play an integral leading role in the Audit Team in all matters relating to the management of a portfolio of your own clients. You will also provide assistance to Directors and Senior Management in both client work and in the leadership and management of the team.
The experience, skills & qualifications needed:
- Qualified Chartered Accountant or equivalent
- To compete statutory and other audits
- To prepare statutory financial statements including consolidation of large groups
- To review audit work papers and report to relevant Senior Manager / Partner
- To demonstrate strong project management skills
- To maintain and build client relationships.
- To prioritise workload appropriately and adhere to strict deadlines.
- To demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills
- To demonstrate technical competencies covering accounting and audit standards
- High level verbal and written communication skills
What's the next step?
If you think this role may be of interest to you, or you wish to discuss any other senior accountancy jobs in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Emma Jayne Bowen at VANRATH or on LinkedIn in the strictest confidence.
Why VANRATH will help you secure your next role:
Established in 2000, VANRATH has become a market leader in Northern Ireland. This success is a direct result of our dedication to confidentiality, professionalism and the wealth of knowledge held by our Senior Consultants. VANRATH has a demonstrable track record in pairing the best local talent with leading local businesses.