An international engineering business in Belfast require a Newly Qualified Accountant to join their large, high performing finance team. Are you interested in working for a market leading business who are genuine market leaders in their field?
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- £40,000+ starting salary
- 12-month contract
- Joining a high performing team who operate on an international basis
- Hybrid working model
VANRATH are delighted to be working with a large engineering business in Belfast who are recruiting a Newly Qualified Accountant to join their finance team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a business who are at the forefront of their industry, they have a reputable reputation within the market.
Reporting to the Finance Director, the incoming employee will be responsible for preparing and presenting monthly management accounts, project costing, assisting with audit and year end accounts and general ledger reconciliations.
Fantastic first move into industry.
The Ideal Person
If you are a Newly Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA):
- Preparation of both management and year end accounts
- Strong technical, numerical and IT skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent reporting skills
- Ability to present to senior management
As a Newly Qualified Accountant you will:
- Prepare monthly accounts to ensure group reporting deadlines are achieved
- Intercompany reconciliations
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Variance Analysis
- Assisting with year end accounts
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Dan Morgan in the strictest confidence.