VANRATH are keen to speak with Newly Qualified Accountants who are keen to join a TOP 100 business in Belfast who are market leaders within their sector. This is an initial 15-month contract that has the potential to become a permanent role.
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- £35,000 - £37,000 + 10% bonus
- Initial 15-month contract with view to permanent
- Supportive working environment
- Working for a recognisable employer
- Experience of a TOP 100 business
VANRATH are delighted to be working with a modern business in Belfast who are currently recruiting a Newly Qualified Accountant to join their team on an initial 15-month contract. Reporting to the Financial Controller, the successful candidate will be responsible for preparing the weekly accounts to ensure board deadlines are met.
This is an opportunity for an individual to take their first step into industry following their training contract and will provide exposure to a national business who are genuine market leaders in their field.
This opportunity is offering interviews immediately for the right candidates.
The Ideal Person
If you are a Newly/Recently Qualified Accountant:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- High degree of self-motivation and initiative
- Strong MS Excel skills including pivots and vLookups
- An ability to communicate with internal management at all levels
As a Newly/Recently Qualified Accountant you will:
- Prepare monthly accounts to ensure group reporting deadlines are achieved
- Intercompany reconciliations
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Variance analysis
- Assisting with year end accounts preparation
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Dan Morgan in the strictest confidence.