Are you interested in joining a fast growing IT company based in Belfast city centre. This fantastic company is looking for a Newly Qualified Accountant to join their ambitious and dynamic team.
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- Great salary 35-40k
- Annual bonus, up to 10%
- WFH on a Friday and Monday
- Great pension
- Private Health
- Benefits on application
Reporting to the Finance Manager and overseeing the Junior Finance team, this role offers the right candidate a fantastic opportunity to progress to Finance Manager in a global business with best in class Technology solutions.
Core responsibilities include the following:
- Submissions of financial reports as per group instructions
- Intercompany reconciliations for all entities as per group matrix
- Monthly accrued income workings, subsequent reconciliations, and postings
- Quarterly VAT returns for entities
- Involvement in ad-hoc projects to improve processes and efficiencies
- Prepare & present management accounts information to Finance Manager & Head of Finance
The ideal candidate should be able to demonstrate the following:
- Qualified Accountant
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Experience in Microsoft Excel.
- Strong time management and organisational skills to ensure deadlines are met and issues are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Demonstrate high attention to detail.
For further information on this vacancy, or other Senior Accountancy opportunities in Northern Ireland, please contact Adrian Harrison in strictest confidence.
Established in 2000, VANRATH has become a market leader in Northern Ireland. This success is a direct result of our dedication to confidentiality, professionalism and the wealth of knowledge held by our Senior Consultants. VANRATH has a demonstrable track record in pairing the best local talent with leading local businesses.