A prestigious Northern Irish business require a Newly Qualified Accountant to join their team on an initial 12-month contract. Perfect opportunity to take the first step into industry!
What's in it for you?
- Starting salary of £40,000 - £45,000
- 35 days holiday
- Company pension
- Free parking
- Gym membership
About your next employer
VANRATH are pleased to be working with a prestigious Northern Irish business who require a Newly Qualified Accountant to join their stable team. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Newly Qualified Accountant to take their first step into industry. Reporting to the Group Financial Controller, the Newly Qualified Accountant will be required to have a strong background in accounting principles, financial reporting and analysis of financial reports. This is a highly progressive opportunity which could provide the avenue to becoming Financial Controller in 3 - 5 years' time.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Strong financial reporting skills
- Ability to communicate with internal and external stakeholders
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
What you'll do
- Preparation in the month, quarter and year-end close
- Preparation of journal entries
- Ensure the accuracy of financial records and reports
- Analyse and interpret financial data and provide recommendations for improvement
- Preparation of account reconciliations and analysis
- Assist in the preparation of the annual budget and forecasts
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Dan Morgan in the strictest confidence