Are you a Newly Qualified Accountant seeking an Accountant role for a fantastic global IT company?
Salary / Benefits:
- Excellent salary - 40k
- Discretionary bonus
- 3&2 hybrid
- Private medical
- Great training and development opportunities
- Superb benefits on application
The Newly Qualified Accountant, based in Belfast, will report to the Corporate Controller. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, general ledger accountability and financial reporting, as well as financial analyses and other special projects as assigned.
- Month end close and preparation of consolidated group accounts.
- Month & quarter end close responsibilities.
- Responsible for maintaining general ledger accounts.
- Prepare monthly financial statements and management analysis.
- Reconciliation of all balance sheet accounts.
- Analyze movements on P&L and BS against forecast and prior periods.
- Audit preparation.
- Tax reporting support.
- Financial analyses on a requested basis.
- Review & improve internal controls.
- Supervisory duties including assisting, mentoring and advancing a junior staff accountant.
- Newly Qualified accountant.
- Excellent accounting system and advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
- Experience of VAT and sales tax returns
- Accuracy in daily work and all projects.
- Ability to meet communicated schedules and deadlines.
- Ability to function as a team player in service of the company.
For further information on this vacancy, or other Senior Accountancy opportunities in Northern Ireland, please contact Adrian Harrison in confidence.
Established in 2000, VANRATH has become a market leader in Northern Ireland. This success is a direct result of our dedication to confidentiality, professionalism and the wealth of knowledge held by our Senior Consultants. VANRATH has a demonstrable track record in pairing the best local talent with leading local businesses.