Have you at least 3 years experience within professional services / Industry? How would you like to work for a leading global law firm with fantastic, state of the art city centre offices that offers superb career progression and fantastic work life balance?
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- 2 days office
- 25 days hols plus stat
- 8% pension
- Life Assurance
- Reward program
- Award winning training
- Discounted gym membership
- Online doctor
- Qualified / Part qualified Accountant
- Strong Management Accountant / General ledger skills
- Strong Excel skills
- SAP is desirable
What you'll do
Reporting into the Finance Manager, main duties include;
- Prepare Statutory Cost Allocations
- Help prepare and report on service fees
- Prepare financial statements
- Prepare Monthly reconciliations and provide suggested correcting accounting entries
- Prepare and post journal entries as needed
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Finance job in Northern Ireland, apply via the link below or contact Adrian Harrison for a confidential chat today.