Are you Newly Qualified Accountant with a keen desire to progress in a boutique business that covers hospitality, property, retail and technology sectors?
Salary & Benefits:
- Great salary 40k
- Bonus pool 5k
- Company bonus
- Phone contract
- Good pension
- 25 days holidays plus stat
- Fantastic career progression
- Corporate Finance & Restructuring advice including: ▪ Debt funding mandates for clients ▪ Restructuring ▪ Equity funding mandates for clients ▪ Property Funding Mandates for clients ▪ Due diligence and financial modelling
- Reviewing management and financial accounts for a wide range of clients including groups with significant turnovers
- Participating at Board Meeting Level for a wide
- Working with Entrepreneurs to review their overall wealth position and help guide investment and wealth management strategies
The ideal candidate should be able to demonstrate the following:
- Qualified Accountant
- Eager and willing to learn
- Personable and able to engage with people at all levels in an organisation
- Commercially focused with an interest in business
- Problem solving
- Ability to work independently as well as under instruction, with the ability to keep themselves and others accountable for tasks
- Ability to multitask and prioritise
For further information on this vacancy, or other Senior Accountancy opportunities in Northern Ireland, please contact Adrian Harrison for more information.
Established in 2000, VANRATH has become a market leader in Northern Ireland. This success is a direct result of our dedication to confidentiality, professionalism and the wealth of knowledge held by our Senior Consultants. VANRATH has a demonstrable track record in pairing the best local talent with leading local businesses.