Are you part qualified or Newly Qualified looking to join a fantastic Healthcare Group experiencing significant growth?
Salary / Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Hybrid working
- Good pension
- Great career progression
- Excellent all round benefits package on application
Reporting to the Financial Director this Accountant role is responsible for all aspects of Group Finance
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Month end balance sheet reconciliations
- Overseeing financial systems.
- Preparation of budgets and forecasts
- Assessing overheads, with particular focus on savings
- Playing a key part in risk assessments
The ideal candidate should be
- Qualified accountant / QBE / Part Qualified
- Proven ability to develop and improve processes
- Highly organised and efficient with ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent at Excel
- Thrive in team environment
For further information on this vacancy, or other Senior Accountancy opportunities in Northern Ireland, please contact Adrian Harrison in strictest confidence.
Established in 2000, VANRATH has become a market leader in Northern Ireland. This success is a direct result of our dedication to confidentiality, professionalism and the wealth of knowledge held by our Senior Consultants. VANRATH has a demonstrable track record in pairing the best local talent with leading local businesses.